Tuesday, August 9, 2016

A scribbler's distress

Hello readers from across the globe....

I see that you read my posts from different geographies, sometimes from my homeland India, sometime from the far west, and from all other beautiful places in between.

I just want you to know that it means a lot for an amateur scribe like me, to have such a diverse audience. But honestly, it'd be a lot more helpful if you could just spare a few moments to comment on my posts with your feedback and opinion.

It'd also embolden my confidence if you followed me on Twitter and liked my Facebook page.

Feedback is considered to be a writer's best reward, and it is only that that I seek.

I hope you will be able to spare some time to share your views on my posts. I really look forward to making my posts better and better.

Yours Truly,
Bombshell Ideas

No comments:

My friend Manoj...

The last time I wrote on this blog was in 2018, at Manoj’s behest to lend voice to India’s ongoing MeToo campaign. Being a champion of women...